Monday, January 27, 2014

The National Republican Senatorial Committee Sends Yet another Request for Money. This Time, from a Senator Who Supports Sinful Homosexual Behavior. Not a Good Idea!



The Tea Party Leadership Fund Push to Primary John Boehner. Your signature is needed by January 31, 2014!

http://primaryboehner.com/



Draft Jim Bridenstine for U.S. Senate for Oklahoma led by the Senate Conservatives Fund. Normally, I do not do drafts. This is an exception.

http://www.draftjim.com/sign?c=61752d563d6c47ee079dd2a29a57a305



This was not my planned post for today. I was cleaning out my e-mail when I came across this one from The National Republican Senatorial Committee. I use to donate to them. I long ago told them I had stopped because I did not approve of some of the candidates they were supporting with my money. This was before the current Tea Party movement. Once you are on their mailing list, you do not get off!

From: The National Republican Senatorial Committee (I did not bother looking up their website address.)

“2014 will be a big year for us at the NRSC. As our fight to take back the Senate ramps up, we want to talk directly with supporters like you.

Join us for an exclusive member’s only conference call with a special guest by becoming an NRSC Charter Member. You can become a Silver member with a donation of $5 of more [sic—my addition]. To ensure we can get you the call in information, please become a member by January 18th.

This month’s call is open to all members, so contribute $5 or more today to secure your place on the call.

We’ve got a lot of exciting things planned in the upcoming months. Don’t miss out—become a Charter member and help us take back the Senate!

Sincerely,

Rob Portman”

My response which will make no difference to them because they care not what conservatives say!

You are sending a message to me from Senator Rob Portman who supports the sin of homosexual behavior contrary to the Republican platform? Do not waste my time. Not a dime until the Party actually supports its platform and stops thinking of conservatives as the enemy.

In fact, I have already given up on you. I am a member of the Constitution Party of Texas. 100% pro-life without exception and 100% traditional GOD-ordained family. The Republican Party will soon be going the way of the Whigs! Sooo sad, tooo bad!”



This is my two part suggestion to Tea Party groups, social conservatives, Constitutionalists, and anyone else who wants to save our Republic from the approaching destruction.

1) Run as many conservative candidates in as many Republican primaries as possible.

2) Then, run as many independent and/or third party candidates as possible in as many races as possible where we did not win the primary.

That is why I am working to get the Constitution Party on the ballot in Texas. If we get on the ballot, we will have two Congressional House candidates running and two State candidates running. Getting on the ballot is the first step. Winning elections is the second. Winning elections will grow the Party. The Constitution Party is much more in line with the Tea Party movement than is the Republican Party. And I have been involved with all three!



The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/                                                         




If elected to Congress, I will not, under any circumstances, vote for present Speaker of the House John Boehner to be Speaker of the House. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge. See my post at http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.com on December 16, 2013 entitled “Speaker of the House John Boehner Attacks the Tea Party Again for Being Fiscally Responsible!”



If I am elected to the House, I will use the Constitution, as written, to do everything in my power to stop judicial tyranny! Will the other candidates pledge the same? I know our present Representative has NOT done everything possible to stop judicial tyranny! Why is that?


Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.



The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/


E 15 EPA nonsense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceW9Nc1hVHU