Monday, May 26, 2014

The United States of America Has Constitution Free Zones Where the Constitution Does Not Apply? This is What People Died for in Our Wars?


From: Americans United for Life http://www.aul.org/

As pro-lifers who work in the tradition of the Abolition Movement and the Civil Rights Movement, it is fitting on this Memorial Day to remember that this holiday uniquely arose in the aftermath of the Civil War. It was a response of the living to honor the dead.

Following the War Between the States, former slaves organized the ‘First Decoration Day’ to honor Union soldiers who died as prisoners of war at a camp set up at the Charleston Race Course in South Carolina. Teachers, missionaries and free men and women joined together to decorate the unmarked graves where brave men had been hastily laid to rest.

Yale Professor David W. Blight, in a lecture, observed:

‘This was the first Memorial Day. African Americans invented Memorial Day in Charleston, South Carolina. What you have there is black Americans recently freed from slavery announcing to the world with their flowers, their feet, and their songs what the war had been about. What they basically were creating was the Independence Day of a Second American Revolution (My use of redmy addition).’

Newspapers reported that on that First Decoration Day, May 1, 1865, (which would become known officially as Memorial Day 3 years later), nearly 10,000 people came, to remember, to say thank you, to stop and to consider how life was different because men and women had the courage of their convictions. Our nation was changed forever when men fought and died for the humanity of all people, of every creed and color (My use of redmy addition).

We believe that legacy extends today to the fight for the humanity of the unborn (My use of redmy addition).

Is a Memorial Day celebration that used to be common in small towns part of your family heritage? Do you have memories of neighbors meeting in the graveyards to decorate the graves of veterans with flowers? Do you remember flags planted in the earth like red-white-and-blue bouquets?

Memorial Day stands apart from Veterans Day, in which we honor all who served. Memorial Day pays homage to those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

The foundational principle that permeates our tribute is the belief that every life is singularly valuable (My use of redmy addition). I know today you join with me in honoring those who gave their lives for our freedom. What a weighty gift. A humbling gift.

It’s this recognition of the value of each life that undergirds all that we do. Thank you for enabling our work and standing with us so that everyone will be welcomed in life and protected in law (My use of red. Including those not yet born!my addition).

Yours for life,

Charmaine Yoest, Ph.D.
President & CEO
Americans United for Life”

Remember those who gave their lives for our freedoms. “Freedom is not free!” A price is paid!

John 8: 31-32 (NIV)

“To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, ‘If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.’”

John 18: 37 (NIV)

“‘You are a king, then!’ said Pilate.

Jesus answered, ‘You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.’”
                                                            



Donate to the Chris McDaniel Senate primary campaign in Mississippi
http://www.fourteenin2014.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-chris-mcdaniel/                                                              

NEWS FLASH:

www.amazon.com now has the exclusive right to sale my first e-book in its Kindle Store.

The title of the e-book is The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam

A paperback and hardcover version of the book was available since 2007. I believe it was since 2007. I do not know for sure. It was copyrighted in 2007. That edition had one comment and that comment was very negative receiving a one star rating.

The direct link to the e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK

Here is that comment in its entirety and without change from the site:

A poorly self aggrandizing working of ficition. November 8, 2012
By Robert M. Stanford
Format: Hardcover

I should prefix this by saying that I know the author of this book. To start regardless of how this book this being marketed by the author, it is a piece of fiction, the author never served in the military in capacity. Where to start with this review, the book is very poorly written and the author clearly did not do much in the way of historical research on military tactics in general or the Vietnam war in particular. The book reads much like a bad war movie mixed with some kind of cheesy martial arts film, the battle scenes are ridiculously unrealistic. Including laughably bad claims like how the author was trained in hand to hand combat techniques where he would be able to kill some one with one punch in less than one second, he selected for the group because he was genius with Forest Gump like running ability, doing three hours of weight training for 6 straight days a week for months, claims of gun with finger printer readers that only let the owner fire them, ect. Save yourself some money and avoid this book”

Robert does indeed know me. However, it goes a little deeper. Robert is my nephewthe first born of my younger sister. She is four years younger than I am. I was working for a living teaching school when she graduated from Illinois State University. She didnt meet her future husband until she was working as a teacher. Therefore, Robert wasnt even born during the time period of most of the book. Robert also never served in the military. Neither did his father or mother.

I do state that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. Both of my children have tested I.Q.s of 130 or above. Does that prove that I do? Of course not. Therefore, before I wrote the book, I went to the public school district that I attended from first grade through high school. I asked for and received a copy of my school records including the results of an I.Q. test. I have written proof that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. If I didnt, I would not have put it in the book. However, I never said, anywhere in the book, that I am a genius.

As far as his statement that the book is very poorly written.” That is, at best, an opinion. Read again what he wrote. How well written are his comments? I was a high school American government/economics teacher for ten years. Having been a teacher, I am use to negative comments from students. Most of those comments were from people who did not do well in my class. I expected the students to earn their grade through work and meeting my standards. If they did not, they suffered the consequences. Most did not like the consequences.

If you read the dedication page, I paid an English teacher to edit the work. We did each of the six chapters the same way. At the time, I lived in Tucson and she lived in Arkansas where she taught high school English. I mailed a chapter to her, she ripped it to shreds. I corrected and rewrote the chapter based upon her suggestions and sent the rewritten chapter back to her. She found more items to criticize and gave more suggested corrections. I corrected a second time and sent them back once again. She approved the chapter and mailed it back. When Robert states that the book is very poorly written,” he criticizes her. I do not believe those criticisms are justified.

Concerning the publication of the book itself, I did not want to go through a regular publishing house because I did not want the book to be edited by the publisher. Since I did not know how to publish a book, I hired a publishing company to do the actual printing of the book and the creation of the front and back book covers. When the company rejected my print copy because the margins were wrong several times including after I went to a Peoria printer to have the margins done correctly by a professional, I wrote the CEO of the company saying I was cancelling the contract because the company was not fulfilling its obligation to print the book. Without my knowledge, the book was printed and offered to the public including on Amazon in paperback and hardcover editions. My guess is that a company lawyer told the CEO that he had better fulfill the contract. I did not know the book was in distribution until I received a royalty check from the company. The copyright date on this published version of the book is 2007.

In the mean time, after borrowing money from my mother, I went to the Peoria printer and paid that company to print my book under my Arizona established publishing company. I had established the company in Arizona before moving back to Illinois in 2004. I never planned to live in Illinoisthe land of Barack Hussein Obamapermanently. Until this book was published, I had not actually published anything through the company. My book through my publishing company was published in 2008.

Here is a strange occurrence. Roberts mothermy younger sisterpurchased four books in 2008. There are four people in her familymother, father, brother, sister. I would have thought that Robert would have first read the book in 2008. He certainly did not have to purchase it from Amazon.

It was family squabble time. In 2004, I moved back to Illinois to care for my mother after my father had died. My two sisters and I had a verbal agreement that I would stay in Illinois until mom dies, caring for her in her home. She would not be put into a nursing home. After a series of minor strokes over a period of about a year, my sisters broke the agreement and put her in a home. Conflict resulted over my staying or leaving the house and the State. Discussion was done by e-mail. I stated in one e-mail that I was going to write more Black Sword booksfive in totaland the next one would include the current dispute.

In early January of 2012, I received an eviction notice. The process continued through the year until a court date was set for November 30, 2012. (I believe that is the correct date. I did not bother to check to make sure.) On October 15, 2012, my oldest sister died after a brief illness. On November 8, 2012, Robert posted his criticism of the book. Coincidence? On November 30, 2012, I was court ordered to leave the house by midnight on December 31, 2012. On December 31, 2012, I moved out of the house.

If Robert meant to hurt sales of the book, I hope he did. I want the other company to stop selling my book. And the company did send me notice that I am being dropped. Good! I had told them not to publish.

If you read this blog regularly, you may know that I actually write five blogs, six days a week. Not on Sunday.

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.compro-life

http://christiangunslinger1.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger5.blogspot.compro-traditional family

http://christiangunslinger7.blogspot.compolitically conservative concentrating on the primaries and the upcoming general election

By the very nature of my blogs, I expect the radical Left, pro-abortion/unborn baby MURDERERS, and pro-homosexual behavior advocates to attack my e-book as well as anything else I wrote and publish. Robert may be the first but I do not expect him to be the last.

The e-book costs only $3.00. The only cheaper price is $2.99 and I do not price my books that way. Everyone should know that $2.99 is actually $3.00. What a sad marketing ploy! Spend the $3.00 to determine whether or not Robert is correct. If a member of Amazon prime, the book is a free selection. You just might be pleasantly surprised. I have received very positive comments from readers including people who have actually been in the military unlike Robert and a student at the United States Naval Academy located in Annapolis, Maryland who is the grandson of a friend.

And finally, I would like nothing better than being reconciled with my sister and the rest of my earthly family. The theme of the second book is family. Planned publication date 2015. The theme of the third book is politics with the planned publication date being 2017. The fourth about education in 2019. And the last and final book in the series, on the church of JESUS, the CHRIST in 2021.

The direct link to my e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK



Texas Primary Run-Off: May 27, 2014 (Primary was March 4, 2014)


05) John Ratcliffe | Texas-04 | Primary: May 27

Website: http://ratcliffeforcongress.com/

Donate: http://ratcliffeforcongress.com/donate/#content

This is a run-off election. The Texas primary was March 4. His opponent is the incumbent. This is the only Congressional run-off election in Texas against an incumbent. John is endorsed by both the Senate Conservatives Fund and the Madison Project. The Madison Project is located in Texas and is both pro-life and traditional family.

From: http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2014/04/17/are-you-living-in-a-constitution-free-zone/?subscriber=1

“Are you living in a Constitution Free Zone?
By Bobby Eberle
April 17, 2014

Its sad to see whats been happening with our government in recent years. Slowly, but surely, our rights and freedoms are being taken away. We thought our Constitution would protect us. After all, it was written to shield Americans from the abuses of government. But believe it or not, there re places in this country where the Constitution doesnt apply (And there are many instances where the Constitution is not followed or is perverted from what is actually intended by the Constitution!—my addition).

As reported by Fox News, a federal judge has put forward a decision upholding the federal government’s practice of ‘‘suspicion-less’ searches of laptops, cameras and cell phones at the border (Federal judges dont know the Constitution? What a surprise!my addition).’ There are two things wrong with this statement. First, that a federal judge would support these types of searches. And second, that this is an ongoing practice of our federal government (The federal government does not follow the Constitution? What a surprise!my addition)!

Just look at this map which was produced by the ACLU:

(Posted at the top of the articlemy addition)

‘I think Americans are justifiably becoming increasingly surprised and even outraged by the extent to which the national security state seems to be monitoring and collecting information about us all,’ said ACLU Attorney Catherine Crump. ‘We think that having a purely suspicion-less policy is wrong, because it leaves border agents with no standards at all to follow. That opens the door that people will be [targeted] for inappropriate reasons (We should be profiling! To not do so puts all Americans in the same predicament! Profiling is a legitimate tool in any attempt to protect the American people without violating American rights!my addition).’

‘The ACLU sued, claiming the broad expansion of search powers under President Obama posed a danger to the lives of ordinary Americans especially since the administration claims it has the right to inspect items not just at ports of entry, but checkpoints hundreds of miles away (Why hundreds of miles away?my addition). The ACLU calls these ‘Constitution-free zones (When the ACLU is against the Obama Administration it is obvious that the Administration is doing something very, very wrong!my addition).’’

In the video below, we learn some interesting facts about the so-called Constitution Free Zone:

The link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsJ4JnWMQtg

As Anthony Gucciardi points out, this zone around the United States ‘expands 100 miles and includes 197 million people (Thats close to 2/3rds of our population!my addition) .’ We aren’t talking about Russia or China or Iran. We are talking about the United States of America under Barack Obama (The tyrant!my addition).

Gucciardi asks a basic question in his report: why isn’t the media reporting this (Because it is Barack Hussein Obamathe mainstream media protected President!my addition)? These zones, where anything of yours can be searched for any reason without having to have ‘cause,’ is an ongoing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) policy (Is an ongoing unconstitutional policy!my addition). This is just outrageous! And the media don’t find this newsworthy? Why not? Why would they simply turn a blind eye to what’s happening to our freedoms (Because it is President Obama! If it was George Bush they would be screaming at the top of their lungs!my addition)?

Here’s how the 4th Amendment to the Constitution reads:

‘The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.’

Donald Quinn, writing for Digital Journal, takes issue with what the federal government is doing:

‘For all those people who have been fighting tooth and nail against new gun control laws, in order to uphold the 2nd Amendment, the bad news is apparently it is already a lost cause. If your home, vehicle, or person has a gun within 100 miles of an international border, to include all land and sea borders, ports, and airports, then the law enforcement agent of any stripe can seize that gun on the simple premise that they believe you could be about to commit a crime. Without being called an alarmist, we need to understand that with the stripping of the 4th Amendment under this ‘constitution free zone’ we have already lost the ability to defend ourselves against any other violations of the Bill of Rights. Think I am being a panic monger (We the people MUST NOT allow this blatant violation of the Constitution to stand!my addition)?

In the story reported in The Tampa Tribune, John Filippidis and his family were pulled over, searched, and detained on the side of the road for up to 90 minutes in Maryland recently. The officer, from the Transportation Authority Police (The what? Is this police force part of Homeland Security? How many police forces does the federal government have?my addition), pulled over the family (kids and all) for a supposed traffic violation despite the fact that they were not speeding. What followed was an ordeal where a police officer tried to get Filippidis to disclose the location of his handgun. How did the officer know that the man had a weapon? Filippidis had a concealed weapons permit for the State of Florida, however, had chosen not to carry his gun on a family road trip this December. Despite being told this repeatedly, the officer searched Filippidis and interrogated him in front of his wife and kids. To add insult to injury, they searched the entire carunder the guise of reasonable suspicion. No due process and certainly no probable cause considering that not even a speeding ticket was awarded, and the department has since issued an apology (How kind!my addition). My question is, what would the officer have done had Filippidis been carrying his weapon under his 2nd Amendment rights, and what good did the 4th Amendment do a family that had done nothing to attract suspicion other than being legal registered gun owners in a different state?’

This is really going on in America. I’m not usually on the side of the ACLU, but if we lose our protections under ‘probable cause,’ then what’s next? The federal government is supposed to serve the people ... not the other way around. If we keep forfeiting our freedoms all in the name of ‘security,’ pretty soon we’ll have neither.”

This is just another example of the continuing violation of the Constitution by Barack Hussein Obama! It is time, it is past time to IMPEACH Barack Hussein Obama!

IMPEACH Barack Hussein Obama!

IMPEACH Barack Hussein Obama!

IMPEACH Barack Hussein Obama!