Friday, February 14, 2014

Voter ID: ID card Required before People May Participate in a Voter ID Protest! Can You Say Hypocrites?


According to Politics1, there are nine Republicans running for the open Senate seat in Georgia including three current Congressmen. I was going to sit this primary out and let the voters of Georgia decide their candidate. I am not going to officially give support to any one candidate. That being said, Congressman Paul Broun is the only candidate that routinely sends me e-mails. His website is http://www.paulbroun.com/ From what I can tell, he is a true conservative. I received an e-mail from his campaign yesterday that linked this great campaign ad! I had to share it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tO5uuN2viA&list=UUJoW9_yUBzC_Ye5UqOft0ig?rel=0

Donate: https://secure.donationreport.com/donate.html?key=L5AQMC3NDWSU

This is a bonus video on Dr. Broun and the MURDER of unborn babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlHkM0bXdUg



From: http://lastresistance.com/4721/attendance-suppression-tactics-full-display-voter-id-protest-rally/

“Attendance Suppression Tactics On Full Display At Voter ID Protest Rally
Posted By Frank Camp
February 12, 2014

The NAACP planned a peaceful march to protest the requirement of voter ID laws on Saturday at the Moral March on Raleigh. Organizers said 20,000 to 30,000 Americans showed up to the protest…In a flyer sent out entitled Important Do’s and Don’ts for Marchers, some very responsible marching elements were listed for people’s safety.’ ~ Yehuda Remer

Can you guess what those important do’s and don’ts were? If you had to take a wild guess as to what one would need for a protest or a march during which they might need to identify themselves, what would it be? Certainly the liberal protesters wouldn’t advise bringing photo identification to a rally protesting photo identification, would they? That they would (Hypocrites!?—my addition).

I wonder how all those poor minorities who have no time, money, or ability to get proper identification will attend the rally (Good question! Very good question! Is the NAACP discriminating against these disadvantagedindividuals? The racists!?—my addition). It’s really a mind-bender, that one. I mean, minorities clearly have no way of getting photo ID. I’ve never seen a minority driving around in a car, because they would need identification to buy it. I’ve never seen a minority at the bank, because they would need identification to open an account. I’ve never seen a minority inside an apartment complex, because they’d need ID to rent. I’ve never ever heard of a minority on federal assistance, because they’d need ID to apply. I just assumed all minorities live in the woods, because I’ve never once seen them about town. They’d need ID to have any sort of life (And yet requiring a photo ID to vote is going to be an insurmountable burden!—my addition).

But I suppose that if the rally is important enough, the poor, seemingly disabled minorities will be able to scrape up the $10 necessary for a photo ID, and somehow make it to the local DMV. Then—in a feat that I believe to be quite inspiring—take a ticket off the ticket roll, and wait in line at great monetary cost, to stand heroically in front of a public employee to have their picture taken for their ID. If those poor, sad, oppressed, and weary minorities make it through that process, I applaud them. It’s all rather heartbreaking (Isn‘t it though!—my addition).

I would argue, however, that the rally is trying to stop minorities from attending, what with its ID recommendations (Of course, it is! Racial and poor discrimination!—my addition). It’s clearly an attendance suppression tactic, and I find it rather vile. Why on earth would the rally need people to identify themselves? We’re all Americans here, and anyone who would question that is a loon. I mean, it’s not as if the rally will determine the fate of our nation, like an election or something. It’s not as if people who aren’t citizens would try to attend the rally, and influence its outcome in some way. It’s not as if people would try to attend the rally pretending to be their dead relative. That’s crazy talk.

Well, we live in crazy times. I hope that one day, we won’t need identification to go to rallies. I hope attendance suppression tactics will be stamped out, like they should have been with Jim Crow laws. Maybe I’m just a dreamer (Probably!—my addition).”

I wrote in a post last year what I had to go through to get a drivers license in Texas when I moved here. I have been licensed in Illinois, Arizona, back to Illinois, and now in Texas. By far, the worst was in Texas. It was the first State I was fingerprinted in too! I had to send back to Illinois to get an official copy of my birth certificate. Did not have to do so in Arizona or the second time in Illinois. Actually, I do not remember doing it the first time in Illinois! Texas has seven or eight different ways to identify yourself with a voter ID. One is a free card from the State.

And yet, the federal government lead by the Department of Injustice is trying to illegally and unconstitutionally have the Texas voter ID law declared unconstitutional. When, in fact, voter ID laws PROTECT the right of voters and their votes by limiting fraud at the polls! Do you think it might be for political reasons that the Department of Injustice wants to suppress the law. With the Obama Administration is there any question? EVERYTHING the Obama Administration does is for political reasons! EVERYTHING!!!




This is my two part suggestion to Tea Party groups, social conservatives, Constitutionalists, and anyone else who wants to save our Republic from the approaching destruction.

1) Run as many conservative candidates in as many Republican primaries as possible.

2) Then, run as many independent and/or third party candidates as possible in as many races as possible where we did not win the primary.

That is why I am working to get the Constitution Party on the ballot in Texas. If we get on the ballot, we will have two Congressional House candidates running and two State candidates running. Getting on the ballot is the first step. Winning elections is the second. Winning elections will grow the Party. The Constitution Party is much more in line with the Tea Party movement than is the Republican Party. And I have been involved with all three!



The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/                                                              




If elected to Congress, I will not, under any circumstances, vote for present Speaker of the House John Boehner to be Speaker of the House. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge. See my post at http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.com on December 16, 2013 entitled “Speaker of the House John Boehner Attacks the Tea Party Again for Being Fiscally Responsible!”



If I am elected to the House, I will use the Constitution, as written, to do everything in my power to stop judicial tyranny! Will the other candidates pledge the same? I know our present Representative has NOT done everything possible to stop judicial tyranny! Why is that?

If elected to Congress, I pledge that I will do everything within my authority as a member of the House of Representatives to begin and complete impeachment proceedings against the President of the United States for violating the Constitution, the laws of the United States as passed by Congress, and his oath of office. I call on every Republican primary candidate running in Texas Congressional District 19 to publicly (in writing) make the same pledge. It would not be a bad idea for every Republican candidate running for the House of Representatives to give the same pledge.

Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.                                                             


The Constitution Party of Texas website: http://cptexas.us/home/