Tuesday, November 26, 2013

We the People: Protectors of the Nation and the Constitution as Safeguarded by GOD


                           

Competition is good for the economy and competition is good for the Republican Party!!! Competition keeps Congressmen committed to we the people!!! Primary Republicans who do not support the Constitution as written.



From: a friend

“Thanks JUST AREN’T ENOUGH.
Cemetery Watchman

My friend Kevin and I are volunteers at a national cemetery in Oklahoma and put in a few days a month in a ‘slightly larger’ uniform (Meaning they are ex-military and have put on weight since their days in the militarymy addition).

Today had been a long, long day and I just wanted to get the day over with and go down to Smokey’s and have a cold one (A cold glass of milk, Im suremy addition). Sneaking a look at my watch, I saw the time, 16:55 (4:55pm. I hate military time!my addition). Five minutes to go before the cemetery gates are closed for the day. Full dress was hot in the August sun. Oklahoma summertime was as bad as everthe heat and humidity at the same levelboth too high.

I saw the car pull into the drive, ‘69 or ‘70 model Cadillac Deville, looked factory-new. It pulled into the parking lot at a snail’s pace. An old woman got out so slow I thought she was paralyzed; she had a cane and a sheaf of flowersabout four or five bunches as best I could tell.

I couldn’t help myself. The thought came unwanted, and left a slightly bitter taste: ‘She’s going to spend an hour, and for this old soldier, my hip hurts like (expletive deletedmy addition) and I’m ready to get out of here right now!’ But for this day, my duty was to assist anyone coming in.

Kevin would lock the ‘In’ gate and if I could hurry the old biddy along, we might make it to Smokey’s in time.

I broke post attention. My hip made gritty noises when I took the first step and the pain went up a notch. I must have made a real military sight: middle-aged man with a small pot gut and half a limp, in marine full-dress uniform, which had lost its razor crease about thirty minutes after I began the watch at the cemetery.

I stopped in front of her, halfway up the walk. She looked up at me with an old woman’s squint.

‘Ma’am, may I assist you in any way?’

She took long enough to answer.

‘Yes, son. Can you carry these flowers? I seem to be moving a tad slow these days.’

‘My pleasure, ma’am.’ (Well, it wasn’t too much of a lie.)

She looked again. ‘Marine, where were you stationed?’

‘Vietnam, ma’am. Ground-pounder. ‘69 to ‘71.’

She looked at me closer. ‘Wounded in action, I see. Well done, Marine. I’ll be as quick as I can.’

I lied a little bigger: ‘No hurry, ma’am.’

She smiled and winked at me. ‘Son, I’m 85-years-old and I can tell a lie from a long way off. Let’s get this done. Might be the last time I can do this. My name's Joanne Wieserman and I’ve a few Marines I’d like to see one more time.’ ‘Yes, ma’am. At your service.’

She headed for the World War I section, stopping at a stone. She picked one of the flower bunches out of my arm and laid it on top of the stone. She murmured something I couldn’t quite make out. The name on the marble was Donald S. Davidson, USMC: France 1918.

She turned away and made a straight line for the World War II section, stopping at one stone. I saw a tear slowly tracking its way down her cheek. She put a bunch on a stone; the name was Stephen X. Davidson, USMC, 1943.

She went up the row a ways and laid another bunch on a stone, Stanley J. Wieserman, USMC, 1944.

She paused for a second and more tears flowed. ‘Two more, son, and we’ll be done’

I almost didn’t say anything, but, ‘Yes, ma’am. Take your time.’

She looked confused. ‘Where’s the Vietnam section, son? I seem to have lost my way.’

I pointed with my chin. ‘That way, ma’am.’

‘Oh!’ she chuckled quietly. ‘Son, me and old age ain’t too friendly.’

She headed down the walk I’d pointed at. She stopped at a couple of stones before she found the ones she wanted. She placed a bunch on Larry Wieserman, USMC, 1968, and the last on Darrel Wieserman, USMC, 1970. She stood there and murmured a few words I still couldn’t make out and more tears flowed.

‘OK, son, I’m finished. Get me back to my car and you can go home.’

Yes, ma’am. If I may ask, were those your kinfolk?’

She paused. ‘Yes, Donald Davidson was my father, Stephen was my uncle, Stanley was my husband, Larry and Darrel were our sons. All killed in action, all Marines.’

She stopped. Whether she had finished, or couldn’t finish, I don’t know. She made her way to her car, slowly and painfully. I waited for a polite distance to come between us and then double-timed it over to Kevin, waiting by the car.

‘Get to the ‘Out’ gate quick. I have something I’ve got to do.’

Kevin started to say something but saw the look I gave him. He broke the rules to get us there down the service road fast. We beat her. She hadn’t made it around the rotunda yet.

‘Kevin, stand at attention next to the gatepost. Follow my lead.’ I humped it across the drive to the other post.

When the Cadillac came puttering around from the hedges and began the short straight traverse to the gate, I called in my best gunny’s voice: ‘TehenHut! Present Haaaarms!

I have to hand it to Kevin; he never blinked an eyefull dress attention and a salute that would make his DI (Drill Instructormy addition) proud. She drove through that gate with two old worn-out soldiers giving her a send-off she deserved, for service rendered to her country, and for knowing duty, honor and sacrifice far beyond the realm of most.

I am not sure, but I think I saw a salute returned from that Cadillac.

Instead of ‘The End,’ just think of ‘Taps.’

As a final thought on my part, let me share a favorite prayer: ‘Lord, keep our servicemen and women safe, whether they serve at home or overseas. Hold them in your loving hands and protect them as they protect us.’

Let’s all keep those currently serving and those who have gone before in our thoughts. They are the reason for the many freedoms we enjoy (Not in and of themselves. But, they helped and help!my addition).

‘In God We Trust (Would that this is true! Particularly in the case of our present President!my addition).’

‘If we ever forget that we’re one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under!’ (Statement by Ronald Reagan. Perhaps not original with him! That, I do not know! It certainly is not a statement from our present President!my addition)

You are required to pass this on NOW!!”

As I said, I received this yesterday from a friend. He is ex-military. This is a good time to post itafter Veterans’ Day and before Thanksgiving. Plus, he told me to post it now. Well, pass it on. I don’t do Facebook and such and I never send out mass e-mail from my e-mail address book. My way of passing something along is to post it on a blog.

I do not know if the account is true or not. Does not matter really. The point is the same. People, not just in the military, have sacrificed for the good of the nation as they saw fit.

From the Gettysburg Address:

“The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before usthat from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotionthat we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vainthat this nation, under God (GOD—my addition), shall have a new birth of freedomand that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”

From the Declaration of Independence:

“We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world (GOD—my addition) for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence (GOD—my addition), we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.”

From the Constitution of the United States:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

The defense of this nation both internally and externally rests ultimately upon we the people as protected by GOD.



Wealth in the Senate: This is a couple of years old but it is the latest information I could fine with a quick search. Notice the top seven are all Democrats—the supposed Party of the poor and underprivileged! John Kerry is now Secretary of State. Herb Kohl is no longer in the Senate. Frank Lautenberg recently died, has been replaced, and his widow was given $174,000 by Congress using a provision in a law just passed. Of course, all seven, as Democrats, are pro-MURDER in their voting records although back home they may claim otherwise!

From: http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/08/the-congressional-wealth-gap/

“Posted by Anne Sorock
August 2, 2012 

Ballotpedia has compiled data on the average net worth of our elected officials for the years 2004 to 2010. As the average net worth of Congress has increased since 2004, and held about even from 2007 to 2010, the average American family net worth dropped 40 percent from 2007 to 2010 to an average of $77,300.

In 2010, the average net worth for a U.S. senator was $13,224,333. The average net worth for a Democratic senator was $19,383,524, compared to $7,054,258 for a Republican senator. That’s a difference of $12.3 million.

The top ten richest senators, the highest seven of which are Democrats, from this Ballotpedia table:

Top 10 Senators in 2010 with average net worth:

 
John Kerry (D-Massachusetts) $231,722,794

Mark Warner (D-Virginia) $192,730,605

Herb Kohl (D-Wisconsin) $173,538,010

Jay Rockefeller (D-West Virginia) $99,057,011

Frank R. Lautenberg (D-New Jersey) $85,572,116

Richard Blumenthal (D-Connecticut) $73,151,590

Dianne Feinstein (D-California) $69,046,622

Bob Corker (R-Tennessee) $59,550,022

James E. Risch (R-Idaho) $54,088,026

Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky) $27,213,024




Watch this video: Barack Hussein Obama in high school

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEB-jl4DDhU#t=51



Video: President Barack Hussein Obama now & then on Obamacare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCXK6M0J1fY#t=91



E-book available: Why Uphold Marriage?

http://www.heritage.org/marriage/

We need to keep supporting and working for PRO-LIFE, PRO-TRADITIONAL FAMILY candidates and representatives at all levels of government.

Never get complacent!

Never give-up!

NEVER SURRENDER!

You will know them by their words and deeds!

Matthew 12: 35-37 (NIV)

“A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Matthew 11: 19b (NIV)

“But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”




This question was at the side of an article I posted on

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com.

“Debating Abortion: Should You Use Pro-Choice or Pro-Abortion?”

My answer: Neither! We should name it by what it is! PRO-MURDER!




Texas Senator John Cornyn is already running ads for his reelection in 2014! We will not be fooled! John Cornyn voted for cloture to FUND Obamacare! John Cornyn owns Obamacare!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

John Cornyn owns Obamacare! REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!
 

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!

REMEMBER THE ALAMO!!!




1) Obamacare is immoral!

2) Obamacare is illegal!

3) Obamacare is unconstitutional!

4) the American people do NOT want Obamacare implemented!

5) If you vote for Obamacare funding, YOU OWN Obamacare!

6) Obamacare is a vote for, vote against issue in 2014!

7) He/she represents US not the Party and not the President!

Watch this video on Great Britain hospitals!

http://bcove.me/u1evg2wi