Friday, January 4, 2013

The Legal System, Family Conflict, The Supreme Court, Pro-Life, and Justice, Part 8


There has been a major change in direction. The LORD is good! I thought I had sent the following e-mail yesterday afternoon, turns out it went into my draft documents. I'm using a computer that I am not used to and it shows. I sent it this morning.

First, how is mom doing? I missed her birthday and haven't had any messages about her condition in some time. Please update me.

Second, our church recently hired a new minister. Earlier today, he and I had a long biblical conversation about our situation. He convinced me biblically that I could not force you or anyone else into repentance by a hunger strike or any other means. Repentance must be voluntary and personal. Just as no one can be forced into becoming a Christian, no one can be forced to repent. Therefore, the hunger strike will not occur. Furthermore, I unconditionally forgive you for any and all wrongs that have occurred real or imagined. I ask that, if I have wronged you in any way, real or imagined, that you forgive me.

I hope to stay in the area at least through April so that I may serve my tax clients. I would like to rent mom's house starting Monday through the end of April with a contract for reasonable rent. You know that I will take care of the house and I would like to help in any way I can to get the house in order so that whatever is planned for the house will occur. Please let me know by Saturday since I will have to start looking for other housing arrangements if you choose not to rent to me on a reasonable basis.

Irrespective of the decision on the house, I would like to have us study the Bible together and the invitation to attend our church's Bible study still stands. However, I will not be teaching this week since I did not have a chance to prepare. Our minister is however and he is a worthy teacher, in my opinion. I would like us to become a family again and enjoy the last amount of time we have here together rather than remain estranged. Family is certainly more important than money and certainly more important than a contentious relationship. Hoping to here from you soon.

Your brother,


Don

I thought I had sent this yesterday at about 4PM. It turns out it went to my draft documents. The contents remain true! Family is more important than the rift that has occurred over money. Please let me know.