Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Legal System, Family Conflict, The Supreme Court, Pro-Life, and Justice, Part 5


Update on my earlier post today. I have decided to rent the car I'm using for one more day because of the one day delay. Therefore, I will not start the outside protest until about 9:30AM. I will begin the actual hunger strike though at 7AM. I did an outside demonstration at a Peoria abortion (MURDER) clinic in early November. It was cold and windy but not nearly as cold as it is suppose to be tomorrow. At that time, I did 2 hours on and 2 hours off for six hours. Tomorrow, I plan to begin at 9:30AM and continue till noon. Then, I'll take an hour off and go from 1PM till 4PM. That's the plan. At the MURDER event, I was not on a hunger strike so the plan may change. I will keep updating as long as I am able.

Today's post:

When I moved back to Morton in 2004 from Tucson, I did so to take care of my mom. As I have said, mom had originally wanted me to pay rent. After some discuss she removed that and promised me than I could stay at her home as long as I wanted. Based upon that promise, I gladly provided services for mom without compensation--voluntary service. As a Christian, I believe it is and was my Christian responsibility to care for my mom.

I Timothy 5: 4 (NIV) "But if a widow has children or grandchildren, these should learn first of all to put their religion into practice by caring for their own family and so repaying their parents and grandparents, for this is pleasing to God."

With my eviction the new trustee through his actions retroactively revoked mom's promise. However, more than that occurred. The revocation of the promise also, by its very being, changed the nature of my service to my mother. It was no longer voluntary. For as I have stated and stated in court, I would not have stayed and cared for mom for over 7 years without that guarantee. Therefore my voluntary service became, in practice, involuntary servitude after the fact. And involuntary servitude is unconstitutional under
Amendment XIII.

Amendment XIII, Section 1, Paragraph 1

"Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

This eviction is wrong on so many levels including on a constitutional basis. For seven plus years, I unknowingly was being used and abused by my brothers and sisters. I did not learn about this until my eviction judgement! Where is the justice?

Fortunately, GOD knows the truth and HE will provide justice to the oppressed. They won in court. I have already been victorious in the only court that really matters--GOD'S court!