Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Legal System, Family Conflict, The Supreme Court, Pro-Life, and Justice, Part 6


A quick update. I sleep over at mom's house last night. I woke up at 2:30AM with an idea from GOD, I hope. It's going to take time to develop so I'm postponing my protest and hunger strike at least for today. I've extended my motel room for a day and the car rental. I'll post again later today if there are further developments. I wanted everyone to know about the postponement. 

As an aside, the Republicans in the House have done what is now normal for them--they caved--even though they have a majority. Do they not understand that they have power? They kicked much down the road again and again and again!

Starting the 3rd, they will still have the majority but less of one. Will they EVER get a backbone and act like an opposition party? I'm looking for a new political party! How about you?