Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Tea Party Is Dead: Is the Tea Party Dead as Claimed by the Mainstream Media and the Democrat Party?



This post is my last planned post until Monday or TuesdayJune 9 or June 10. I’m planning for the 9th but it may be the 10th. Have a great rest of the week. The Texas Republican Convention is this weekend.

Donate to the Chris McDaniel Senate primary campaign in Mississippi
http://www.fourteenin2014.com/make-a-donation/donate-to-chris-mcdaniel/

NEWS FLASH:

www.amazon.com now has the exclusive right to sale my first e-book in its Kindle Store.

The title of the e-book is The Black Sword: The Secret U.S. Army in Vietnam

A paperback and hardcover version of the book was available since 2007. I believe it was since 2007. I do not know for sure. It was copyrighted in 2007. That edition had one comment and that comment was very negative receiving a one star rating.

The direct link to the e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK

Here is that comment in its entirety and without change from the site:

A poorly self aggrandizing working of ficition. November 8, 2012
By Robert M. Stanford
Format: Hardcover

I should prefix this by saying that I know the author of this book. To start regardless of how this book this being marketed by the author, it is a piece of fiction, the author never served in the military in capacity. Where to start with this review, the book is very poorly written and the author clearly did not do much in the way of historical research on military tactics in general or the Vietnam war in particular. The book reads much like a bad war movie mixed with some kind of cheesy martial arts film, the battle scenes are ridiculously unrealistic. Including laughably bad claims like how the author was trained in hand to hand combat techniques where he would be able to kill some one with one punch in less than one second, he selected for the group because he was genius with Forest Gump like running ability, doing three hours of weight training for 6 straight days a week for months, claims of gun with finger printer readers that only let the owner fire them, act. Save yourself some money and avoid this book”

Robert does indeed know me. However, it goes a little deeper. Robert is my nephewthe first born of my younger sister. She is four years younger than I am. I was working for a living teaching school when she graduated from Illinois State University. She didnt meet her future husband until she was working as a teacher. Therefore, Robert wasnt even born during the time period of most of the book. Robert also never served in the military. Neither did his father or mother.

I do state that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. Both of my children have tested I.Q.s of 130 or above. Does that prove that I do? Of course not. Therefore, before I wrote the book, I went to the public school district that I attended from first grade through high school. I asked for and received a copy of my school records including the results of an I.Q. test. I have written proof that I have a tested I.Q. of 130 or above. If I didnt, I would not have put it in the book. However, I never said, anywhere in the book, that I am a genius.

As far as his statement that the book is very poorly written.” That is, at best, an opinion. Read again what he wrote. How well written are his comments? I was a high school American government/economics teacher for ten years. Having been a teacher, I am use to negative comments from students. Most of those comments were from people who did not do well in my class. I expected the students to earn their grade through work and meeting my standards. If they did not, they suffered the consequences. Most did not like the consequences.

If you read the dedication page, I paid an English teacher to edit the work. We did each of the six chapters the same way. At the time, I lived in Tucson and she lived in Arkansas where she taught high school English. I mailed a chapter to her, she ripped it to shreds. I corrected and rewrote the chapter based upon her suggestions and sent the rewritten chapter back to her. She found more items to criticize and gave more suggested corrections. I corrected a second time and sent them back once again. She approved the chapter and mailed it back. When Robert states that the book is very poorly written,” he criticizes her. I do not believe those criticisms are justified.

Concerning the publication of the book itself, I did not want to go through a regular publishing house because I did not want the book to be edited by the publisher. Since I did not know how to publish a book, I hired a publishing company to do the actual printing of the book and the creation of the front and back book covers. When the company rejected my print copy because the margins were wrong several times including after I went to a Peoria printer to have the margins done correctly by a professional, I wrote the CEO of the company saying I was cancelling the contract because the company was not fulfilling its obligation to print the book. Without my knowledge, the book was printed and offered to the public including on Amazon in paperback and hardcover editions. My guess is that a company lawyer told the CEO that he had better fulfill the contract. I did not know the book was in distribution until I received a royalty check from the company. The copyright date on this published version of the book is 2007.

In the mean time, after borrowing money from my mother, I went to the Peoria printer and paid that company to print my book under my Arizona established publishing company. I had established the company in Arizona before moving back to Illinois in 2004. I never planned to live in Illinoisthe land of Barack Hussein Obamapermanently. Until this book was published, I had not actually published anything through the company. My book through my publishing company was published in 2008.

Here is a strange occurrence. Roberts mothermy younger sisterpurchased four books in 2008. There are four people in her familymother, father, brother, sister. I would have thought that Robert would have first read the book in 2008. He certainly did not have to purchase it from Amazon.

It was family squabble time. In 2004, I moved back to Illinois to care for my mother after my father had died. My two sisters and I had a verbal agreement that I would stay in Illinois until mom dies, caring for her in her home. She would not be put into a nursing home. After a series of minor strokes over a period of about a year, my sisters broke the agreement and put her in a home. Conflict resulted over my staying or leaving the house and the State. Discussion was done by e-mail. I stated in one e-mail that I was going to write more Black Sword booksfive in totaland the next one would include the current dispute.

In early January of 2012, I received an eviction notice. The process continued through the year until a court date was set for November 30, 2012. (I believe that is the correct date. I did not bother to check to make sure.) On October 15, 2012, my oldest sister died after a brief illness. On November 8, 2012, Robert posted his criticism of the book. Coincidence? On November 30, 2012, I was court ordered to leave the house by midnight on December 31, 2012. On December 31, 2012, I moved out of the house.

If Robert meant to hurt sales of the book, I hope he did. I want the other company to stop selling my book. And the company did send me notice that I am being dropped. Good! I had told them not to publish.

If you read this blog regularly, you may know that I actually write five blogs, six days a week. Not on Sunday.

http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.compro-life

http://christiangunslinger1.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.compolitically conservative

http://christiangunslinger5.blogspot.compro-traditional family

http://christiangunslinger7.blogspot.compolitically conservative concentrating on the primaries and the upcoming general election

By the very nature of my blogs, I expect the radical Left, pro-abortion/unborn baby MURDERERS, and pro-homosexual behavior advocates to attack my e-book as well as anything else I wrote and publish. Robert may be the first but I do not expect him to be the last.

The e-book costs only $3.00. The only cheaper price is $2.99 and I do not price my books that way. Everyone should know that $2.99 is actually $3.00. What a sad marketing ploy! Spend the $3.00 to determine whether or not Robert is correct. If a member of Amazon prime, the book is a free selection. You just might be pleasantly surprised. I have received very positive comments from readers including people who have actually been in the military unlike Robert and a student at the United States Naval Academy located in Annapolis, Maryland who is the grandson of a friend.

And finally, I would like nothing better than being reconciled with my sister and the rest of my earthly family. The theme of the second book is family. Planned publication date 2015. The theme of the third book is politics with the planned publication date being 2017. The fourth about education in 2019. And the last and final book in the series, on the church of JESUS, the CHRIST in 2021.

The direct link to my e-book:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KCWVHIK




Primaries in June:

19) Maine Primary: June 10, 2014

28) Nevada Primary: June 10, 2014

34) North Dakota Primary: June 10, 2014

40) South Carolina Primary: June 10, 2014 ~ Primary Runoff: June 24, 2014

46) Virginia Primary: June 10, 2014




05) Chris McDaniel | Mississippi | Primary June 3

Website: https://mcdaniel2014.com/

Donate: https://mcdaniel2014.com/donate/



06) Joni Ernst | Iowa | Primary June 3

Website: http://www.joniforiowa.com/

Donate: https://secure.joniforiowa.com/donations/contribution/?customAmount=5



From: http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/02/the-medias-wishful-thinking-about-the-tea-partys-demise/

“The Media’s Wishful Thinking About The Tea Party’s Demise
by Todd Cefaratti
06/02/2014

Remember when, in 2010, after the tea party swept the House and regained seats in the Senate for the Republicans, the media tried desperately to downplay the upstart, grassroots movement?

Leftists called it ‘astroturf,’ the purchased power of the corporate reprobates behind every obstruction of the left’s radical agenda. And now? Now the narrative that Democrats and their cohorts in the media are desperate to create is that the tea party is dead (If the Tea Party was dead, the media would stop talking about us and move on to something else!my addition).

Save it; we’ve heard it all before.

It has always struck me as funny how leaders in the Democratic Party will dedicate so much time to trying to thwart the efforts of a group that they routinely label as a “fringe” group (Exactly!my addition)—a small, dedicated group of ‘anarchists’ and ‘terrorists’ who do not represent a true, large movement dedicated to advancing conservatism (Then why bother with us! Because we scare them to death!my addition).

People like Senator Harry Reid and Representative Nancy Pelosi try to pretend that there is nothing to worry about from this lone band of rogues within the GOP, yet they dedicate themselves to combating the efforts of the Mike Lees, the Ted Cruzes, the Rand Pauls and the Tim Huelskamps—true leaders of the Republican Party and unapologetic tea partiers (Except for Rand Paul! He has turned establishment to try to get the Presidential nomination in 2016!my addition).

To people like Senator Reid or President Obama, we in the tea party are simultaneously everywhere and nowhere. It’s a tremendous contradiction (The truth is, they fear us!my addition).

The tea party is dead? Look around—we’re millions strong and we’re angry.

TheTeaParty.net, for whom I am the Freedom Organizer, boasts millions of members, 2.4 million followers on Facebook and a weekly ‘talking about us’ that ranges from around 2 million to 6 million. Our audience is conservatively (no pun intended) estimated to range between 20 million and 40 million people.

Millions of Americans join tea party groups to help steer the country back on track, and they’re not going anywhere (Except for being more active!my addition).

The Tea Party News Network, TPNN.com, is enjoying 15 million+ pageviews a month—not bad for a news site dedicated to a ‘dead’ political movement.

TheTeaParty.net has also worked with members of Congress to host quarterly tea party caucus meetings in the House and Senate. Here, lawmakers meet to discuss how to advance conservative legislation and causes and move the GOP back to its conservative roots.

No wonder the left fears the tea party; we’re helping shape policy on the Hill (That is exactly what they fear along with winning elections which we are also doing!my addition).

The mainstream media has been trying their best to paint a narrative, hoping that by saying it, it will make it so (It WILL NOT! We will not die off!my addition). They have focused their attention on races the tea party lost and enthusiastically jumped to preach, ‘See?! The tea party is dead (Every group will lose some elections. As I have said, those who identify as Tea Party often support different candidates in a primary! We are not monolithic!my addition)!’

Then again, these are the same people who said that we didn’t exist in 2010, that we were merely corporate shills.

Even in 2010, however, the tea party did not win 100 percent of the races (Of course not!my addition). What political movement or political party has been immune to electoral defeat? It doesn’t happen (Of course not! Just ask the Democrats in 2010!my addition).

The mainstream media has cleverly honed in on tea party losses while all but ignoring its victories (They do that all the time!my addition).

In Florida last month, the tea party fought and won a tough race in Florida’s special election for the 19th district. In a bitter four-man race, Curt Clawson, the tea party candidate, emerged victorious.

The media was silent.

Earlier this month, West Virginia tea party candidate Alex Mooney won the Republican nod for the House.

That same day, Nebraska’s tea party candidate, Ben Sasse, won a tough three-man race for the Republican shot at the Senate.

Did the media loudly announce the tea party victories? Of course not (Of course not!my addition); after two huge victories, the Associated Press’s headline for the coverage of the Sasse and Mooney victories the next day read: ‘Few Chances for Tea Party Victories in Upcoming Primaries.’

Days later, Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell beat Kentucky businessman Matt Bevin. Despite Senator McConnell having the backing of several prominent tea party groups (And Rand Paul and Marco Rubio!my addition), the ABC News coverage read the following day: ‘In Kentucky, Mitch McConnell Crushes Tea Party Challenger Matt Bevin.’

The tea party swept the state of Texas last week (Only one lose and he was outspent tremendously!my addition). Dan Patrick, Ken Paxton, Sid Miller, and Konni Burton all bested their moderate opponents, and the fourth estate took little notice. A tea party sweep just doesn’t fit their preferred narrative.

That same day, tea partier John Ratcliffe defeated incumbent Representative Ralph Hall, the nation’s most senior Member of Congress—the first time an incumbent Congressman had been defeated in a runoff election since 1996.

Of course, the media had little to say about these victories and instead continually claim that the tea party is dead. However, Democratic strategist Doug Schoen had strong words of caution for those underestimating us: ‘This is a clear, unambiguous sign that activist conservatives in the Republican Party have a strong position that is not going away (True!my addition),” Schoen said. ‘This is a very clear sign that reports of the demise of the tea party are grossly exaggerated (True!my addition).’

The truth is that there are fewer rallies these days, fewer angry assemblies outside capitol buildings. With tea party lawmakers dominating politics in Washington and tea party candidates duking it out with moderates in the primaries, if you ever wonder where the tea party went, just remember: we’re inside the building now, shaping the future of this country (Yes, we are and we are going to stay inside the building!my addition).”