Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Petition to Ban Fracking! Seriously!






First, I want to thank you for your patience while I worked on my book and business. I finished the book and just have a third reading of it to check for my many errors before it is ready to print.

I also want to thank you for viewing my blogs yesterday. From about 10PM Monday night to about 10PM Tuesday night, I had my highest single “pageviews” day since blogger started giving us that information. Some of my regulars discovered that I did some posting while working on the book. I couldn’t stay away. They may have increased the count by reading some of those posts. I thank you all for your support!




From: Care2Petition

“Fracking is one of the most dangerous methods of oil and gas extraction used today. It has caused serious air and water pollution, devastating health effects, and extensive property damage. We need to ban fracking before it destroys our communities.

Kentucky’s Acorn Fork Creek used to be so clean it was designated an Oustanding (Their mistake! I left it in. Maybe they do not use spellcheck!my addition) State Resource Water. Now it’s a toxic wasteland. A 2007 fracking wastewater spill killled (Their mistake! I left it in. Maybe they do not use spellcheck!my addition) off virtually all aquatic wildlife, including the rare Blackside dace, a colorful minnow protected under the Endangered Species Act (Proof? This happened in 2007 and it is known to be caused by fracking and nothing has happened since? A recent EPA report stated that it could find NO evidence that fracking was responsible for ANY environment damage within the scope of its study! And EPA was heartbroken because the agency desired a much different result!my addition).

Make sure this doesn’t happen in your backyard. Take action to ban fracking now.

All across the country, hydraulic fracturing, or fracking for short, has caused massive damage to our air, water, and property. Fracking is a method of oil and gas extraction that involves injecting millions of gallons of water, sand, and toxic chemicals into the ground to fracture rock formations. Urge Obama to put a stop to this extremely dangerous and reckless practice (And Obama does not care! You need to petition him! Is he such a heartless President? Maybe we should impeach him! Now, that is a petition I would gladly sign!my addition).

From Dimock, Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, fracking has caused serious devastation. Scientists have found that those living within a half mile of fracking sites have significantly higher rates of cancer and asthma. Moreover, fracking wastewater is extremely toxic and frequently radioactive, and it’s frequently burried (Their mistake! I left it in. Maybe they do not use spellcheck!my addition) underground or dumped in open pits where it can leak into nearby waterways and aquifers (I can make all kinds of statements! That does not make them true! I suggest you give some creditable evidence to support it! Guess what? I have dealt with extreme environmentalists and they LIE!my addition).

Protect the health of yourself and your children. Demand an end to fracking before it’s too late (Too late for what?my addition).

As Americans, Obama has an obligation to protect our property and our health. Anything less than an immediate ban on fracking is a sacrifice of human life for corporate profit (Thats President Obama alright! President Barack Hussein ObamaThe Capitalist! And now he wants to bomb Syria to protect our greedy desire for oil! Now, I would support a petition to not bomb Syria, which is an act of war!my addition). Tell Obama to place an immediate ban on fracking today.”

Petition to impeach President Barack Hussein Obamastrongly support!

Petition to not bomb Syriastrongly support!

Petition to ban frackingnot a chance! I live in Texas! Are you serious!

My e-mail to Care2Petition:

You make outlandish, unproven statements about fracking without a whit of credible evidence. You oppose the pipeline from Canada. Do you drive? Do you walk? Do you use a bicycle to get to work? Do you work? Do you have any concept of a free market economy? Do you have some knowledge of the Constitution that I do not have? Please quote the portion of the Constitution that gives President Obama the authority to stop fracking?