Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Response to the 30 Day Notice


January 31, 2012

RE: Letter received on January 5, 2012 alleging that I have a debt with the Vance family Living Trust

I believe that there is no basis in fact or logic in either alleged assertions in the above referenced letter. I believe I neither owe a debt to the Vance Family Living Trust nor that the allegation that “You were allowed to occupy the property by [person identified] … for purposes of providing personal assistance to [person identified]” is true, factual, and/or logical. Therefore, I must humbly and respectfully deny both allegations.

I can not in good conscious submit to and/or agree with the above allegations that are neither based in fact or logic. There are only two possibilities. Either I knew that I was “allowed to occupy the property by [person identified] … for purposes of providing personal assistance to [person identified]” or I did not know the same.

I do not particularly want to go to court. I would have preferred to reach an amicable agreement. However, since that did not occur, I can not admit verbally, in writing, and/or by any action that the alleged debt is valid either in basis of fact or logic.

As a Christian, I believe we will all be held accountable for our actions and our words. None of us can hide behind the shield that “I was only doing my job.” I regret that the former trustees have brought additional participants into our private dispute. However, everyone in this situation had and has a choice on whether or not to be involved and to continue to be involved. Therefore, I believe that each of us will be held accountable for our actions and words.

“He who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous. He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work. No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God’ seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God ….” I John 3: 7b-10a (NIV)

I continue to hope that this disagreement may result in a gracious agreement between the two parties. However, that possibility seems less and less likely as the imposed deadline draws near. If I must go to court then I will. If that is the case, I intend to respond in the following manner.

“For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of the light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find out what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.” Ephesians 5: 8-11 (NIV) If by some misguided and/or deceitful, devious way, I am evicted from [person identified] home after selflessly caring for [person identified] for over seven years, this will not be over. It will only be the beginning.

I believe these false allegations are an attack upon my personal reputation. I believe these false allegations are an attack upon my personal integrity. Worse yet, I believe these false allegations are an attack upon my [person identified] personal integrity. In two previous letters, I asked several questions in which, in my opinion, no specific answers were provided. I have one final question: Is it unethical to concoct a false set of circumstances to achieve a desired end?

In summary, I continue to hope that this disagreement may result in an amicable agreement between the two parties. However, I can not in all good conscious submit to and/or agree with the above allegations that are neither based in fact nor logic. Nor will I.

Therefore, I categorically deny the false allegations contained within the letter that I received on January 5, 2012. I humbly welcome the opportunity to prove my innocence in relation to these false allegations in whatever forum provided.
Sincerely,