Friday, April 13, 2012

My Letter to the Mass Media Concerning My Eviction

UPDATE:

Last fall, my siblings, along with my brother-in-law, decided to evict me from family property. Monday, the 16th of April, I have a court date in relation to that eviction at the Tazewell County Court house in Pekin. I will give an account of all those proceedings on my blog-site.

http://christiangunslinger1.blogspot.com

My current plans are to post the Landlord’s Thirty Day Notice on Tuesday, the court summons on Wednesday, and the first day’s proceedings on Thursday. I will then continue forward as events occur and as needed. STAY TUNED! This should be educational!

My complete profile is at http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com

Tazewell County, Illinois General Assembly, and Illinois Congressional candidates and information links may be found at:


Congressional Candidates I’m supporting may be found at:


Instead, the following letter will be mailed tomorrow to our local media outlets:

Want an unique human interest story?

In June of 2004, I closed down my business, gave away my car, and moved back to Mortonwhere I was born and raisedfrom Tucson, Arizona to care for my … mother. Dad had died the previous year in May of 2003.

During those seven plus years, I did almost everything for Mom. Where Mom was; there I was as her chauffer, assistant, and companion. I was also the de facto Trustee for her Trust handling her financial affairs.

On January 5, 2012, I received a Landlord’s Thirty Day Notice from the new Trustee who had replaced two of my siblings and my brother-in-law. E-mails between the old Trustees concerning this situation may be found at http://christiangunslinger.blogspot.com. The e-mails are the last post on that blog. This letter is posted on one of my new blogs:

http://christiangunslinger3.blogspot.com.

I may be contacted at [one of my e-mail addresses is given]. On October 31st of last year, the former Trustees cut off my internet access. However, I have been using Morton library computers since then and I normally check my e-mail every day except Sundays. The former Trustees also cut off my phone service so that is not available. The new Trustee confiscated Mom’s vehicle, that I had been using from the beginning, late in January of this year.

I have now received a court summons to appear in court on April 16, 2012 at 2:30pm at the Tazewell Court House, in Pekin, Illinois in Room 202.

Oh, yes! One of the former TrusteesMel Stanford, my brother-in-lawis an elected Republican member of the Tazewell County Board and is seeking reelection to the Board from District 3. Could it be that the court summons was not pursued until after the March primary election? According to news reports, he came in 6th out of 8 Republican candidates.

Thank you for your interest, if any, and consideration of this letter.

Sincerely,

Don L. Vance